Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 1, 2011

1st Clothes Shopping Trip for Baby Girl

My mom and I had our hair appt. date and then we went to Marshall's and a local consignment store just to take a look at what they had.

I am in love with our local consignment store. In love. They have great clothes with prices that can't be beat.

My little girl is already spoiled by her Nana. :)
Here are the outfits from Marshall's/consignment store.
Cute little rompers and dress

I love these little outfits and of course we had to get Pooh Bear (my fave) in there. :)

A darling little outfit my mom just couldn't pass up.

Cute little layettes and pajamas

I just love all of these outfits.

And she has already got her own little collection of Ralph Lauren outfits...just like her Papa. :)

My mom bought me a My Brest Friend nursing pillow for half the cost of a new one. :)

We'll definitely be making more shopping trips to the consignment store.

No comments: