Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 21, 2011

25 weeks!

How far along? 25 weeks

Weight gain/loss: I gained almost a pound since last week. Total weight gain is just over 9 pounds.

Maternity clothes? I bought a pair of workout pants from Baby Gap as well as a couple of shirts and 2 pairs of shorts from Target.

Stretch marks?
None.


Sleep?
Sleep has been rough lately. It takes me awhile to get comfortable and then when I wake up to go to the bathroom I can't easily get back to sleep.


Best moment this week?
It's a tie between last Friday at the Harry Potter movie. She was constantly moving. She was either loving it/hating it. :D And Monday it was a full day of baby dancing in the womb. It just never gets old.


Food cravings:
None.


Gender:
Girl! This past weekend my friend told me her 1st born was supposed to be a girl. All her u/s pointed to girl and then after she gave birth the doc/nurse said, "It's a Boy!" and she said, "No, it's not!". lol we shall see! ;)


Belly button in or out?
I almost have a full "outtie".

Movement?
Lots of movement and stronger kicks.


What I miss?
Not having a little someone kick my bladder or kicking at the most awkward moments, like in the restroom. :D

What I'm looking forward to:
Baby shower in September!


Milestones: Our baby is 1.8 pounds and is now the size of an eggplant or rutabaga. She is rehearsing breathing, along with aerobics and dancing ;-). Her brain tissue & neurons are growing fast. This is a pretty big week for our baby’s nose and vocal cords. The nostrils are starting to open up now (they were plugged up before) so our baby will be taking some practice “breaths.” And since the vocal cords are officially functioning, I may feel a few hiccups here and there! Only 105 days to go! Wow!

2 comments:

urban chaos said...

Either D is so good at anticipating your food wants, or you are going to ruin the whole 'craving' thing for all the other moms to be! ;)

My guess is more of the first..

Christy said...

Haha. I had cravings early on, but lately I just haven't any major cravings. I just love all food. But yeah, D is really good at making yummy goodies so I'm set. :)