Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 23, 2011

21 weeks!

How far along? 21 weeks

Weight gain/loss: I gained a few ounces this week. Total weight gain: 5 pounds, 7 ounces.

Maternity clothes? Just those comfy Old Navy maternity jeans. I think I need a second pair of maternity jeans because the bella band isn't as comfortable anymore.

Stretch marks?
None.


Sleep?
Sleep is okay. For some reason I can't seem to stay on my left side, I always end up on my back, but if I lay on my right side I can stay put. Go figure.


Best moment this week?
Our little girl is kicking a lot and a few days ago Dan was able to feel his girl kick for the first time. He also felt her kick on Father's Day. It was the perfect gift.


Food cravings:
No crazy cravings or must-have right now moments this week. I have been wanting homemade gelatin.


Gender:
It's a girl and she's a mover!


Belly button in or out?
I still have an "innie", but just barely. It's definitely getting more shallow.


Movement?
Feeling more flutters & kicks daily. I love it!


What I miss?
Being ache-free. I think I've developed sciatica. My right butt cheek sometimes goes numb if I sit for more than 20 minutes/on long car rides. And this week my hips were the sorest they've ever been. It was sore to stand and it was sore to sit. I did some stretches and luckily, it only lasted a day.

What I'm looking forward to:
Starting our birthing classes tomorrow!


Milestones: Our baby girl is the size of a banana. Her eyebrows and eyelids are fully developed and her fingernails now cover her fingertips. We have to watch what we say from now on because she will probably hear us.

I've also started experiencing those weird pregnancy dreams.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing.
xoxoxo
Mama S

Sara said...

I've had some issues with sciatica also. After I got a pregnancy massage I've had no issues and my hips even feel better. Maybe getting a massage will help.

That's great that she is active and you can feel her moving all the time...isn't it a great feeling!!