Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 9, 2011

19 weeks!

How far along? 19 Weeks

Weight gain/loss: No weight gain/loss this week. Total weight gain so far 4 lbs.

Maternity clothes? None yet, but I just may need to buy some maternity pants soon.

Stretch marks?
None.


Sleep?
Not good. My parents were so nice and they bought me this body pillow, but it's just not working for me. I toss and turn and would end up on my back in the middle of the night or early morning. Also, it was too firm for me and my neck was aching by the time I woke up in the a.m. For now, I'm going back to a small pillow in between my knees and a wedge pillow tucked just under my growing belly.


Best moment this week?
We found out we are having a girl! I still can't believe it.


Food cravings:
The other day I went from craving french toast to craving shrimp cocktail within minutes and I realized that those were the REAL cravings you read/hear about. I was good though and didn't have either. I had grilled chicken with pico de gallo on top and for dessert I had blueberries with homemade whipped cream. :)


Gender:
Female!


Belly button in or out?
I still have an "innie".


Movement?
I've been feeling more flutters lately and now I'm sure it's not just gas. And yesterday evening I felt a kick. It was crazy weird. It was amazing. I loved it! It kind of makes sense since based on the sonogram measurements last week I'm probably closer to measuring at around 19 weeks 4 days today. :) And this morning I felt more flutters. Exciting stuff.


What I miss?
Being able to clean the house and not have my body ache. I've been breaking up the cleaning into different days so that has helped a lot. Having this shower:

is a pain (literally, in my back) because I have to squat or bend over to scrub in between the tiles. I'm done. It's going to be Dan's chore for the next few months. We'll just have to see if I can give up control and let him do it. Damn control issues!

What I'm looking forward to:
Meeting and holding our little girl. :)


Milestones:
Feeling movement and knowing we have a little girl in there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gets better and better. Enjoy this wonderful time in your life.
Mama S

Katy said...

Yay for movement!!! How exciting!