Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 6, 2007

My First Post!

Okay, so I made it to the world of blogging. I don't know what made me start this blog and I don't even know what I have to talk about. Oh well, I'm sure I'll find something to chat about every now and then.

A little about me: Born & raised in Houston, Texas
Lived in Houston for 23 years
Met Dan in 1996
Our "kids" were born in 1997
Moved to SoCal in 2003
Lived in SoCal for 3.5 years
Received my Masters in Marriage & Family Therapy
Moved back to Houston in 2006
Engaged to long-time love, Dan, in Dec. 2006
Planning a wedding for April 2008

My life with Dan has been amazing--I feel so lucky to have had him in my life for over 11 years. He's my best friend, together we've experienced so much and I look forward to spending the rest of my life--loving, laughing and enjoying my life with him.

No comments: