Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 14, 2007

Dan's gift came in...

and he loved it, I knew he would. :)

This is Henry Weinhard's Root Beer.
It is something we found in Cali. and of course with our luck they don't sell it Texas and so I ordered it from Bevmo and he received the lovely package today. He is so thrilled and claims this is the best root beer out there.

I'm always good at surprising him with something he's not expecting etc. For example, one year I got him a Key Lime Pie (best Key Lime Pie out there) from Kermit's Key West Key Lime Shoppe and another time I ordered him a Key Lime Cake from WeTaketheCake
because I had seen it on Oprah Favorite Things--and OMG was that delish!
And no, I'm not always surprising him with food gifts. ;)

Enjoy your 6-pack my love!

No comments: