Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 22, 2011

34 weeks & the Bump!



How far along? 34 weeks!

Weight gain/loss: 3 more lbs. Yikes. Total weight gain is 23 lbs. Honestly, I still don't see it. I definitely think I'm all belly.

Maternity clothes? My mom bought me a ton of maternity clothes and my baby shower dress! Thanks Mama.

Stretch marks?
None. I'm still shocked by this. Must be in the genes. :D

Sleep?
Sleep is eh. Getting in and out of bed is getting harder. A few days ago I was stuck on my back and
Dan had to roll me to my side to help me get out of bed. I felt like a beached whale for the 1st time during this pregnancy. At least I can laugh about it. :D

Best moment this week?
Parents bought us our glider! They are the best. I don't know what I'd do without them.

Food cravings:
No major cravings this week. But now all of a sudden I want a fresh lemonade that I love from a restaurant here. Dan on the other hand has been craving all kinds of things and he gets really cranky when we doesn't get what he wants. lol

Gender:
Female!

Belly button in or out?
I have an "outtie".

Movement?
Lots of movement, including those little limbs that poke out on my left side. I find it both weird and fun. :) She gave the midwife a poke earlier this week too. :) And I have in fact been experiencing Braxton Hicks Contractions.

What I miss?
I miss not being able to sit closer to the kitchen table. Baby is already getting in between me and my food. :D

What I'm looking forward to:
Our baby shower this Sunday!

Milestones: In a few short weeks we start our weekly midwife visits. Crazy! Where does the time go?! At our midwife appt. on Tuesday baby girl was still head down. Yea! Baby girl is 18 1/2 inches long & is 5 to 5 1/2lbs. now (that's where all the weight is ;)). Her eyes are fully open now, only closing when it's time to sleep. Awww! She can now tell the difference between sweet and sour tastes in the amniotic fluid surrounding her, possibly acting as a "flavor bridge" to breast milk, which also carries different food flavors from your diet. Her skin is also smoother than ever. Her central nervous system is maturing and her lungs are continuing to mature as well.

No comments: