Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 1, 2011

31 weeks!

How far along? 31 weeks (We're just days away from being 2 months away from our due date.)
Weight gain/loss: 1 more lb. gained. Total weight gain 16 lbs.
Maternity clothes? No new clothes and I already hate one pair of my maternity jeans. Ugh. I need more dresses.
Stretch marks?
None. Shocking! I guess there is still time. Or maybe I'll be one of those lucky ones that doesn't get them. A girl can wish!
Sleep?
Sleep is better, but climbing in and out of bed and having to rearrange pillows sucks!
Best moment this week?
Seeing some paint go up in the nursery and loving it!
Food cravings:
Anything sweet!
Gender:

Female!
Belly button in or out?

I have an "outtie".
Movement?
Lots of movement and lots of hiccups.
What I miss?

I miss being ache-free, I miss sleep, I miss being able to bend over, I miss not being out of breath, I miss eating anything & everything I want, I miss my hips not hurting, I miss being able to wear normal clothes, I miss my body, I miss feeling like my belly is humongous, I miss being comfortable, I miss being able to jump up from the couch, I miss driving comfortably, I miss not having to pee what seems like every 5 mins., I miss not having RLS. I miss all of these things and more, BUT I wouldn't change a thing. I'm lucky to be able to go through these experiences because I'm pregnant and I'm having a healthy baby. All of it is worth it for Olive.
What I'm looking forward to:
At this moment? Labor & Delivery. I'm ready for her to be here. I want to see her beautiful face.
Milestones: Our baby is the size of 4 large apples & about 4 pounds and can turn her head from side to side, and her arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath her skin. Also, as baby girl continues to grow and the living quarters get more cramped, she will start making more deliberate elbow and knee jabs instead of spastic kicks and movements.

No comments: