Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Pregnancy Cravings

Oh the pregnancy cravings have kicked in. :)
I've craved raw red bell peppers, tomatoes and fresh fruit (like watermelon, mango, pineapple) and even cucumbers with chile and lime. Yep, sweet & spicy is delicious. Don't knock it until you try it. :)
Watermelon w/chile & lime


Thanks to probiotics I can now enjoy pickles again! I've only craved kosher pickles.
Nom nom nom.
These Carnegie Deli Kosher Spears are by far the best kosher pickle out there and luckily they sell this huge jar at Costco to satisfy my cravings. ::gasp:: I just hate to think what will become of me when they no longer carry these. :)

I'll be interested to see if my cravings change over the next few months.


1 comment:

Katy said...

Your cravings will definitely change! I craved so many different things....but not until the last half of my pregnancy.

I'm still so excited for you!