Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

I have an amazing mom. I can't tell you enough how much I love & appreciate you.
I can only hope to be half as amazing at this job as you've been.

I'm with child now so I consider myself a mommy already. :) Well, actually I've considered myself a mommy to 2 chis for almost 15 years now. I know to many people it just doesn't compare to the little 2-legged kids, but trust me they are just as smart, ornery, talkative (in their own way), spoiled, loving (unconditional love), dependent, precious, and cuddly as those 2-legged ones. ;)

We're just so extremely lucky that now we are adding a 2-legged baby to our little family. Then we'll really see how ornery these 4-legged kids can be. ;)
(the only ultrasound we've received so far at 6w5d)


Wishing all the moms out there (with two-legged or four-legged kids) a very Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lips:
You are going to be a terrific mom. You are a generous, loving, caring and patient individual.
xoxoxo
Mama S