Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Happy 15th Birthday, Sissy & Baby Dan!


Thank you for bringing smiles, laughter & unconditional love to our lives. You’ve been the best kids we could ever ask for. You’ll always be our #1 4-legged kids! Happy 15th Birthday, Rooster & Bear. We love you!


May you always have each other to lean on and sit on, for many more years to come. :)




We made them a Peanut Butter Carrot Cake. (Dan did his best cutting a bone-shape out of the cake :))

They really enjoyed their birthday cake!

I got really emotional today thinking about my babies and how old they are and the inevitable that one day they won't be here. It breaks my heart. But they are here now and they are behaving like they are no older than 10. I need to stop thinking about when they are no longer with us and and live in the now and cherish every moment we have with them.

Happy 15th Birthday, Rooster & Bear. We love you!

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Happy Birthday Jackson kids! It is hard not to think if how much time we have left with our pets. I wish your babies many, many more years!!

Vanessa said...

Aww! Happy birthday to them! How cute :)

Katy said...

Happy Birthday puppies!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated to Sissy and Baby Dan.
xoxoxo
Mama S

Amanda said...

That cake looks great!! I totally feel your pain about them not being here forever. Although Zuma is only 2, I've caught myself on several occasions thinking about something in the distant future (15+ years) and it sucks when I realize that he won't be here. :(