Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 28, 2008

3 months ago D and I were married!

UPDATE: We did receive our pictures today! The UPS man just delivered them. They look fabulous. I will post them soon! Yay-my frown has been turned upside down! :-)

And we still don't have any professional pictures. :-(

On the day that we shot our "day after pics" the photographer told us he would have them ready in 45 days.
A couple of weeks ago the photographer had finally responded to my email (after several emails from me asking where my pictures were) and said that he would be sending the pictures out on Monday, July 21st. Well, one week later and we still have no pictures.

These pictures better be his best work ever!

I'm so sad.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I can't wait to see your pics and boo to having to wait so long for your pro pics. I'm sure they'll be worth the wait!