Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 13, 2008

My Birthday

A week ago today was my 29th birthday!  We had just returned from the farmhouse, we were tired from the drive so we just went out to eat with my parents.  D offered to bake me something different each day during the week.  Well that didn't happen, but on Saturday he made me a delicious strawberry cake with cream cheese icing!  He decorated it all my himself.  :-)

I had desperately been in need of a new Mac, so D bought me the new MacBook Air, some Cheetos that I'd been dying to try and he made me a cute card!

Just for fun, I thought I'd post this picture---4 years ago I received my iBook and some flowers from D and the seatbelt purse from my parents.  (sorry for the crappy pic)
I love my month of me!  ;-)

2 comments:

Amanda @ Click. The Good News said...

Happy belated birthday! Great gifts and that cake looks yummy :)

April Ziegler said...

Looks like you had an awesome birthday. Doesn't get better than cheetos and a mac, IMO. =) Happy belated!