Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

To 3D or not to 3D?

Well, I guess we are not going to get a 3D ultrasound.

Dan was pretty dead set on NOT getting one from the beginning. He doesn't like the idea of having unnecessary u/s and he wants to really see his child as she is when she is born. I always assumed we'd get one, then I was okay with not getting one because I felt like I wanted some surprises at delivery and didn't want to know what she looked like just yet. I would totally obsess about her every features and whether she had my nose or not. :D I just really want to see our little girl again, but I know that's not good enough reason to have one.

I guess it's only 3 more months (give or take a few days) until I see her. I can wait, I can wait, I can wait. I just have to keep telling myself that. :)

No comments: