Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Hemming Jeans

I haven't felt the crafty bug lately. Instead, I've been putting off hemming or taking in jeans. With Olive on the way, I really should take the time to make a few things before she gets here. Making cute things is more fun than working on jeans.

Now that I can't use just the bella band to keep my pre-pregnancy jeans up I finally got around to hemming my maternity jeans. I've only had them for almost 2 months. :)
I hate sewing things like jeans. It can be so frustrating. I found a great tutorial on how to sew jeans the professional way and how to use a jean-a-ma-jig. I didn't buy a jean-a-ma-jig. I just found a "Hump Jumper" at my local sewing shop.

Pretty good for my first try, no? :)

2 comments:

Katy said...

I love it, I love it, I love it!!!

Beautiful choice!

Amanda said...

Wow, those came out really good! Can I ship you my jeans to hem? ;)