Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Happy 3rd Trimester to us! 28 weeks & the Bump!


Okay this is a better belly shot. Belly is cute again and you can see my "outtie".
Wow! My belly makes my butt look tiny. :D
How far along? 28 weeks

Weight gain/loss: I've gained 2 more pounds. Total weight gain is 13 lbs.

Maternity clothes? I FINALLY hemmed my maternity jeans and a few days ago Old Navy was having a sale online so I bought another pair of jeans, a pair of shorts and a couple of shirts.

Stretch marks?
None.


Sleep?
Sleep is okay.


Best moment this week?
Putting the remote control on my belly and watching it jump around. :)


Food cravings:
No major cravings this week. I got my Organic Valley chocolate milk and Dan keeps drinking it. Grrr. :)


Gender:
Olive is a girl!


Belly button in or out?
I have an "outtie".

Movement?
Lots of movement. I've been feeling jabs from what feels like her elbow/knee/foot. Crazy feeling, but I love it!


What I miss?
Not having my legs go all tingly on me. I think I may have restless leg syndrome. :-/

What I'm looking forward to:
The future!


Milestones: Baby girl will be getting some color this week — eye color, that is. Eeek! Come on green eyes! ;-) Pigment will fill in our baby's irises, but it might take six months after she is born for the eyes to settle in to their true color. Eyelashes, eyebrows and hair are continuing to grow, and brain tissue is rapidly increasing. Our baby is plumping up as more much-needed body fat develops (one step closer to those adorable baby thigh rolls and Buddha belly), even though she still only weighs 2 1/4 pounds.


2 comments:

Viola said...

Happy 3rd Tri. Looking "Good"!!
xoxoxo
Mama S

Katy said...

You are absolutely adorable.