Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 18, 2011

29 weeks!

How far along? 29 weeks

Weight gain/loss: No change. Total weight gain is 13 pounds.

Maternity clothes? I bought a cute shirt from Etsy. I'll post a pic once I get it. :)

Stretch marks?
None.


Sleep?
Sleep is okay.


Best moment this week?
Going to a La Leche League meeting yesterday. Thanks to the Bradley classes and my wonderful coach I've become slightly less anxious about labor and delivery, but have become more anxious about breast feeding so I thought it'd be a good idea to attend a meeting. It was great! My questions were answered and I feel less worried that I'll succeed at breast feeding. I'm sure I'll attend a few more before baby comes. It's best to attend these meetings before little one arrives. :)


Also, our baby shower invites went out last week! They are adorable. My friend, Kat, did an amazing job.


Food cravings:
No major cravings this week. I finally got my pan dulce. YUM!


Gender:
Olive is a girl!


Belly button in or out?
I have an "outtie".

Movement?
Lots of movement and lots of hiccups.


What I miss?
I miss not being a messy eater and dropping food on my shirt. Dan and I make jokes about how I'm more of a messy eater now because I'm carrying his spawn. It never fails, Dan always drops some food on his shirts when he eats. :D

What I'm looking forward to:
Seeing and holding our baby girl!


Milestones: Our baby now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds (like a butternut squash) and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. Her muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and her head is growing bigger to make room for her developing brain-which is busy developing billions of neurons. Our baby is starting to settle into the proper birthing position — which is hopefully head down, facing your back.

1 comment:

LW said...

I LOVE the invites! So cute :) Srry I never texted you back RE: LLL meeting. I went to one after C was born and got my questions answered. I'm happy you went, it's a great organization!