Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 13, 2011

37 weeks! Full-term!

How far along? 37 weeks!

Weight gain/loss: I gained a few more pounds this week. Total weight gain is 31 lbs.

Maternity clothes? Yep, lots of maternity clothes are being worn, but I just hate wearing clothes these days. haha

Stretch marks?
Yes, a few above the "outtie".

Sleep?
Sleep is really uncomfortable now. My hips hurt, my pelvic region hurts, my lower back aches and I'm getting up to pee more often throughout the night.

Best moment this week?
FINALLY getting the crib in and video taping Dan begin to put it together, but unfortunately had to stop because the manufacturer messed up (the holes don't line up for the screws) and now we have to wait for something to be sent to us. Grrrr. Thankfully we will have a moses basket for 3 months, but still.

Food cravings:
Lemonade!

Gender:
Female!

Belly button in or out?
I have an "outtie".

Movement?
There is still plenty of movement going on and her limbs are still poking out at times. I love that.

What I miss?
Being able to get and up and go and move more without having to rest/elevate my feet because of swelling. I hate sitting for long periods of time, especially when there is still so much to do!

What I'm looking forward to:
Having my baby girl here!

Milestones: We're full-term! My fundus size was measured at 38 cm this morning and the midwife estimated that baby girl is about 7-7 1/2 pounds. The midwife thinks based on my size at birth (8.1) and Dan's size at birth (9.12) that I could very well have an 8+ pounder. Perfect. :D I'm giving Olive 2 more weeks. I doubt she'll listen to me though. :)

No comments: