Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The way Baby Dan sleeps

Now that I've blogged about the way my baby girl sleeps I just have to blog about my baby boy. Now this boy is the king of napping. :)
Oh this boy of mine makes me laugh.


He just loves getting in between the two of us.
It's the perfect snug spot for Bubba.

He sleeps sitting up (in between his mom & pops of course).

He finds the oddest positions to get into.

He loves, loves, loves his quilts.

He sleeps on my tummy. :)

He sleeps in my arms. :)

He peeks out from his quilt.

He loves sleeping on his back too.

Check him out!
Just all laid out. :)

And a close up...
(can you see his tongue?)

I love my little man!





3 comments:

april said...

Oh my gosh, they are both so funny! I love how baby dan really sleeps like a baby in your arms!!

Kimberly said...

Your kids are so cute!

Jessica O. said...

So funny! I love how he sleeps all sprawled out and on his back.