Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Eating Machine

My little Olive berry is an eating machine.
She has been eating every 1.5 hours lately. It's been exhausting, especially at night. There were a few nights were she slept 3, 4, 5 + hours. It was so nice. Thank goodness I didn't get to used to it because it ended quickly.
The plus side, besides her getting wonderful breast milk, is that by eating so regularly she is most definitely keeping my milk supply up. Another plus is that I've already lost 26 lbs. of the 34 lbs. I had gained. 8 more lbs. to go! Yea!
They weren't kidding when they said breast feeding will help you to shed the baby weight. :)

1 comment:

LW said...

You're doing GREAT!! It only gets easier, I promise.

Um, holy cow on the weight loss! That was fast!!