Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 22, 2010

Girlfriends

I don't have many friends. Growing up I never had a lot of friends.
I had a couple of close girlfriends and I was a girl who had more guy friends than girlfriends.

While planning our wedding I met a lot of wonderful girls online. I have become extremely close to some and one day I hope to meet and become close to more of my lovely friends (you know who you are my lovely blog followers!). You girls are not "online friends", you are simply my friends.

I've known these ladies (Janine, Lisa, Amber, Dani & Shelby) for over 3 years, but had never met them in person. We've become close and they are the ones I immediately go to when I'm happy, sad, need support or when I just need a virtual ((HUG)). They are just as lovely and loveable in person as they are online. It's not fair that we live so far apart, but I'm extremely lucky to have them in my life.
Our trip to Chicago was fabulous and I can't wait to see this group of ladies again in the future!


‎"As people grow up, they realize it becomes less important to have more friends, and more important to have real ones."

2 comments: