Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 2, 2010

Belated Birthday Yumminess!

Since Dan was shooting his film and actually wrapping the day of my birthday he said he would make me something delicious when we returned to Houston. This past weekend he made me dinner & dessert. And oh my god it did not disappoint at all, but then again when does he ever disappoint? This meal is seriously one of my favorite meals now. Thank you to our dear friend, Josiah, and his mom for the recipe. It was amazing!

Kimchi Fried Rice & Fried Egg with Korean Marinated Grass fed Beef

Blackout Cake w/Raspberries (picture does not do it justice)

A slice of my delicious cake

And what do you make with leftover kimchi?
A delicious Kimchi Pancake of course. YUM!

1 comment:

Amanda @ Click. The Good News said...

Happy belated birthday! Looks like a great gift :)