Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Dan's First Feature Film


Dan begins shooting his first feature film on Tuesday!
I'm so happy for him & so proud of him.

The film takes place in a small Northeast Texas town.

Synopsis: Kaleb, a young Rodeo Clown/Bull Fighter, struggles with the realities of small town life. His troubles are made worse when he discovers the rodeo he works for is using the bulls to traffic drugs between Texas and Mexico and more people in this little sleepy Texas town are involved than he ever imagined.

I plan to up and visit him this week & hope to capture some set pictures.
Stay tuned...









2 comments:

shelby @ eatdrinkrun said...

So excited for Dan! I can't wait to hear more about it as things progress :) Can I come to the premiere??

urban chaos said...

Yay!
I know the excitement of finally seeing a project come to life- congrats to D!