Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Saying Goodbye

On Friday, February 20th I had to say goodbye to my last living grandparent. My grandpa was 81 years old.


At his 80th Birthday Party

4 generations
My nephew, dad, brother and grandpa


Houston Reception
Dan, Grandpa and Christy


My grandpa, brother and dad


Christmas 2008

Christmas 2008

We will miss you dearly, but it gives us great comfort and peace knowing that you are with grandma now. One day we will see each other again.

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh Christy I am so sorry to hear that. {{{Hugs}}}

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for your loss Christy.

Jessica O. said...

I'm sorry about your Grandpa, Christy. ::Hugs::

Amanda @ Click. The Good News said...

I'm sorry to hear about your Grandpa Christy...he looked like a neat man.

Sara said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you. {{{HUGS}}}