Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Baking Cookies

This may sound very strange to some of you, but before this year I had never made Christmas cookies. My mom and I never baked cookies together when I was a child so this year we made up for those past years. :)

I made two different cookie doughs earlier that day. I rolled them out and my mom helped in decorating them and she did all of the gingerbread outlining.

You will see that we made all sorts of crazy-looking gingerbread people. :)


This was the first one I made.
It's pretty cute.




And they were pretty yummy gingerbread...I've got to admit.

And the sugar cookies that were my favorite.



And my mom adding sugar to the cookies prior to baking.

The finished cookies. Mmmm Mmmm.

Thank you Mama! Together we make memories.

No comments: