Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 29, 2011

First Date Day

Thanks to my wonderful mama, Dan and I enjoyed our first of what I hope will be many date days.  
I missed her the moment we pulled out of the driveway, but I knew she was in great hands.
Olive somehow always ends up in our conversations now...and I love that.  :)

We enjoyed lunch and a movie.
We had delicious sushi and I didn't have to swallow my food, I got to savor every bite.Yum.
We went to see Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol. Great action movie. It was also nice to feel my milk let down midway through the movie.  Thank goodness for manual breast pumps.  :D  Don't worry, I pumped in the restroom.  

My mom was able to get Olive to nap in her swing for a good 45 minutes. WTH? She never naps that long for us.  I'm lucky if I get 15 minutes.

The 4 hours away from Liv was a bit hard, but was just what we needed.  We always have to remember to put each other first.  
Thanks again Mama. <3
Now when are you available again?  ;)

No comments: