Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 4, 2011

27 weeks!

How far along? 27 weeks

Weight gain/loss: Lost a pound this week. Total weight gain is 11 pounds.

Maternity clothes? My mom bought me a few shirts from a Pea in the Pod. Thanks again, Mama!

Stretch marks?
None.


Sleep?
Sleep is the same, not great.


Best moment this week?
My parents bought us our daughter's crib! It should arrive mid-September. Thanks again, Mama & Dad! I don't know what we'd do without you guys.


Food cravings:
No real major cravings this week. I've wanted some chocolate milk lately.


Gender:
Girl! And I just might share her name on here (but not FB) really soon. :)


Belly button in or out?
I have an"outtie" now.

Movement?
Lots of movement, stronger kicks and hiccups! I also saw my belly ripple like a wave the other day. Super weird feeling. :)


What I miss?
Not having a sore pelvic region. Ow! And I'm so tired of going to the bathroom what seems like every 5-10 minutes. Frequent urination sucks!

What I'm looking forward to:
Third trimester next week! My midwives consider the 28th week the 3rd Tri. They say it's technically 27w6d. :)


Milestones:
Our little girl weighs in at almost 2 pounds and is almost 15 inches long. Eyelashes are also starting to grow at the ends of the lids, and someone will be taking a first peek around this week, as baby's eyelids flutter open for the first time. Her eyelids won't stay open for too long yet, but the blinking reflex will begin. More good news: Our baby probably recognizes our voices and she is falling in love just as fast as we are. <3

No comments: